Friday 2 March 2018

Another Tammy Ranger creation

Hi all Scrap Matrix fans

Aren't you just loving all the amazing creations using Ranger products?

So many products, so much inspiration.

Today I'm sharing another layout created using Ranger Scribble Sticks and other Ranger products. Can you tell I'm a Dina Wakley fan??



Last time I used a dark background, so I thought this time I'd go with a white background.

 
This layout documents my One Little Word for 2018.
 
I always choose one to give me a focus and as a guide throughout the year.
 
This year I chose CHOOSE. Lol.  For a number of different reasons.
 
 
I began by applying clear gesso to my background.

I then applied some Scribble Sticks using water and a brush.  I love the effect of this.  It's like watercolour, but the colours are stronger, which suits me to a T.....I'm sure by now you all know I'm a big COLOUR fan.

 
I then added lots of stamping. 
 I used Dina Wakley Stamps and some stamps from 7Dots Studio for this.
 
 
This is how my background looks.
 
 
I love those Ranger Dina Wakley Just what to Say stamps with the sentiments on them. 
 I've used them before for cards, and they are so perfect on this layout.
 
 
 
I then applied some more Scribble Sticks with water to white cardstock. 
Once dry I stamped some Ranger Dina Wakley Scribbly Flower stamps with Archival Ink and cut them out.
 
These will be perfect for some clustering on my layout.

 
I then added some layers behind my photo.
I used 7Dots Studio tags, and some leftover Pinkfresh.

 
I coloured some White Mini Flowers using Scribble Sticks and water.

 
I then layered it all together.
 
I used foam tape to hold up all the layers, so I can tuck more between the layers.
 
 
I tucked some leaves that came from the Heidi Swapp 6x6 Mixed Media Paper Pack amongst the layers.
 
I also used Heidi Swapp epoxy stickers - Friends for my title. I used the 'Hello'.
 
 
I added journaling, some pink twine and a metal flower which I painted with black gesso.




So that's it from me today!

If you haven't got your hands on Scribble Sticks yet, I urge you to do so, they are SO fun and so versatile!!


I'll leave you with a few close ups......







I'm loving the entries coming in so far.  There's heaps of time to get yours in.  Just head to the facebook Scrap Matrix shares group, and pop them in the Ranger album.  Don't forget to let us know in the comments which Scrap Matrix Ranger products you used.

 
 
Marshmallow Cardstock
Liquitex Clear Gesso
Ranger Dina Wakley stamps - Just what to say
Ranger Dina Wakley stamps - Scribbly Flowers
Pink Twine
 
 
 
 
 



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Tammy - I love the vibrant pink and yellow you created with the scribble sticks. Hmmm - I think I need some. The black stamping pops on the colour and your cluster work is superb. LOVE this page.

    ReplyDelete